What we ordered..
Sichuan hot and Sour Soup
– The pungent taste of black vinegar well mixed with the strips of tofu. It’s my first time to try Hainanese food, in my opinion based on the level of sourness of this soup, this is well partnered with alcoholic drinks. The sourness is definitely penetrating! The Price P240 which is good for 4 pax.
Honey Crispy Squid
– Oh! mommah! I enjoyed this crispy squid bathed in honey sauce and drizzled with sesame seeds.. Yumo!! Price P350, for the serving size which is good for 2 pax, it’s a bit pricey but you won’t regret the taste.
Crab Meat Fried Rice
– What I love about this fried rice is it is not too dry and it is not oily. The nice flavour is a result of its well-mixed ingredients (crab meat, egg and chives,) and cooked well done. Serving size is good for 2 pax Price P225
Chicken Rice (Roasted)
– This is one of their signature dishes, you can choose steamed or roasted, we chose roasted and so far it did not disappoint me, it has just the right flavour of sesame oil and the saltness of the soy sauce. The best about it is that the chicken is juicy and it does not have the fat layer underneath the skin, . The only thing I did not like is, the title says “Chicken Rice” on the menu, but the rice is only included for the personal set and you don’t get the rice included for sharing (the quarter size which is good for 2 pax.) Price P248
– From the outside, the birdcage lamps are definitely eye-catchy. The entrance has a nice decor panel which gives you that Chinese-Singaporean feeling.
– The place looks neat and comfortable even though it isn’t as spacious. It has a “Classy Street Food Ambiance,” They even have framed pictures hanging on the walls in variations that tells their story.
If you want to visit the place, look at the details below.